Merrill Lynch is a subdivision of the Bank of America that deals with Wealth Management. The firm has 15,000 financial advisors that help people to build long-term financial strategies. The advisors help you in a lot of investment aspects and devise a financial strategy for you. We bring this post on Merrill Lynch Login Account so that you can easily log into your account on Merrill Lynch.
Merryl Lynch has very experienced and expert financial advisors to help you out. They first understand your financial situation, your outlook on investment, and then make a strategy for you keeping all those things in mind. And after that, they will help you make any changes in the plan as you wish.
Let us see how you can access your account on the official website of Merrill Lynch Login. The process is pretty easy and you will find all the info in the next section.
Merrill Lynch Login
Merrill Lynch is a huge firm and it is located in New York. It manages around 2.2 trillion dollars in client finances. Clients can have an online access account if they avail the services of a financial advisor from the firm. They can log in and check their details easily.
- You will need a PC and a browser along with a stable internet connection.
- Click on this link to go to the official Merrill Lynch Login portal.
- On the homepage, you will see the Login window on the left side.
- Type in your User ID and password in the spaces.
- Click on “Log In” and it will log you in a couple of seconds.
That’s it for the Merrill Lynch Login process and we will discuss the method to recover in the next section.
Merrill Lynch Forgot ID – Recover
If you happen to forget your username or the ID and that happens quite often, don’t worry because you can easily recover it. Here are the steps for the User ID recovery.
- First of all, go to the official website from this link.
- On the website, you will see the login window.
- Click on Forgot ID below the Login portal.
- On the next page, enter the email ID that you have linked to your account.
- Click on Continue. Then, follow the rest of the steps.
After that, you will be able to recover your User ID in no time.
Merrill Lynch Sign In Forgot Password – Recover
Just as in the case of ID, people can also forget their password at times. The Merrill Lynch Login portal also has the provision to recover forgotten passwords easily.
- Open the official Login portal from here.
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Type in your User ID on the next page and they will forward you a link on your email.
- Open this link and you’ll be able to make a new password by resetting the old one.
With this new password, you can log into your Merryl Lynch account and the old password will be rendered useless.
Create your User ID – Merrill Lynch Log In
After looking at the Login method, we will now move on to the Sign Up process. Here, we will teach you how to set up your account on Merrill Lynch.
- First of all, you can register on the app or on the website.
- We will use the website which you can visit from here.
- Below the login window, click on “Enroll for online Access”.
- On the next page, enter your account number in the space and click Continue.
- Follow the steps after that and provide your information.
After a short while, your account will be created and you will be able to manage the details of your plan.
Merrill Lynch Sign In from Android
Android smartphones are the ones which a vast majority of the people use. The Merrill Lynch Login App is also available on Android and you can just as easily log into your account using it.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for and find the app.
- Or you can go to the app’s page directly from here.
- Tap on Install and the app will be installed on your device.
- Just open the app and log in by entering your details.
This is how you can access the services on an Android device without any problems.
After providing you with this information, we would like to end this discussion on Merrill Lynch Login. I assume that you have understood the Login process and also how to recover the ID and Password. If you need more info on this topic, then you can contact us at MerrillLynch.